VIP Guaranteed Sale Program
Our Guaranteed Sale Program creates more demand for your home. By advertising to buyers that we can buy their home if they buy yours, your home stands out above your competition as one that is easier to buy.
We guarantee the sale of your home at 100% of market value or we'll pay you the difference in cash!*
Our mission is to sell your home at a price agreeable to you, in your time frame, and with the least amount of hassle.
*Terms and conditions apply
Your Home Sold For 100% of Asking Price GUARANTEED
A new and innovative program that some agents offer actually guarantees, in writing, that you will receive 100% of the mutually agreed upon price for your home before you list.
Here’s How It Works!
When you list your home with an agent offering the 100% of Asking Price Guarantee program, here’s what happens:
- This agent will review the 100% of the Asking Price Guarantee program with you and explain the details.
- They will then ensure that an aggressive marketing program is put in place to ensure your home is exposed to hundreds of qualified buyers.
- They will also review what is required on your part to have your home in “showcase” condition in order to maximize the showing of your home to prospective buyers.
- No empty promises. These agents put their money where their mouths are. They are accountable to you. The guarantee is in writing. If your home sale does not net you the price promised, these agents will pay you the difference out of their own pockets.
100% of Asking Price Guarantee Certificate
This is to certify that, upon the successful sale of your property during the contract period specified below, if this property is not sold for a minimum agreed-upon price, our agents will reduce their commission to make up the difference between a lower sale price and the price noted above up to a maximum of the agent’s portion of the commission due to the agent as a result of this sale subject to the terms and conditions laid out in the agreement.
Such an agreement could also include the following conditions:
- The seller agrees to list the property for an agreed-upon time with the agent.
- The listed price is set within 2% of a mutually agreed market value price determined on the basis of market conditions and comparable homes.
- The property is made available for showings during reasonable hours and maintained in “showcase” condition during these times.
- The seller allows the agent to execute a full, approved marketing strategy.
- A successful sale of the stated property must occur before the expiration of the listing agreement.
- The seller understands that this is not a representation to purchase the above-said property.
At the bottom of the certificate, there should be a place for you and your agent to date and sign the agreement.